Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Pros and Cons of Being Pregnant

Here’s a list of baby bump pros and cons (based on my own experience!)


PROs


For some reason, people are nice to you
I honestly don’t know how to explain this.


Priority Lanes, Courtesy Area, Whatever-you-call-it
I did not have to line up in long lines at public restrooms, check-out counters and everything that requires lining up and waiting. I had instant access to EVERYTHING!


I was always hungry
While this may be a disadvantage for some, for me, it was very helpful because I was able to gain some weight (I was extremely skinny before)


I was exempted in doing household chores
Thank you, Lord!


I didn’t have menstruation for almost a year
Tipid sa napkin! :p



CONs


Gigantic Boobs
While helpful for some women, I don’t feel happy about it. My boobs and my tummy met at some point during pregnancy. It’s VERY uncomfortable.


High Heels
After the third month, I was not able to wear high heels anymore. For half a year, I endured wearing JUST THESE flats everyday:


Nail & Hair Color and Treatments
I didn’t have any of these for 10 months because I was afraid of the chemicals that might enter my body and affect my baby


Energy is limited
I easily got tired from walking and even from just sitting all day


No smokes & booze
No explanation needed


Bi-hourly trip to the rest room
Baby puts pressure to the bladder, making you pee frequently


Stretch Marks
The evilest after-effect of pregnancy. I really do hope Palmer’s can fix this

No comments:

Post a Comment