Friday, November 21, 2014

I’m Gonna Have a #MerrySMChristmas This Year!



It’s now mid-November and Christmas is fast-approaching. As a Filipino Christian, my year would never be complete without celebrating the day when the greatest gift on earth was given to us—the human birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. And so, to honor this historical event, we decorate our homes, sing Christmas carols, and practice gift-giving, which actually makes me soo excited to shop for decorations and presents for my loved ones!

For just a little life update, I recently moved back to Bulacan. It may not be a big deal for everyone else, but for me, it is. You know, I grew up a city girl. I guess I will always prefer bright lights, road traffic, pollution of all kinds, and the likes rather than the fresh air, fresh vegetables, and fresh everything from the province. Not to mention the theme parks, the music bars and oh, the malls. But, hey-- I survived my first two months of country-living and I’m getting to used to it. The reasons? 

1. My minimalist mindset and lifestyle,
2. my family, aand..
3. a Mall! 

Yep, that’s right. There is a nearby mall here in my new uhm, kinda boring place. And not just a mall, mind you. It’s an SM Mall! Why am I so thrilled about that? Why wouldn’t I, when they literally got it all for us. Admit it, everything you need, I bet you can find it in an SM mall.

And because of that, even though I now live far away from the city, I’m pretty sure I will have a very #MerrySMChristmas this year in SM City Baliuag! I can do all the shopping I need for the food, decors, and gifts and I can also bring my family to see a movie, play in the arcade, eat out in the food court, or whatnot. I am really, really happy and thankful to have a nearby SM Mall. It is just like having a city in the province, if you know what I mean. :D





Have you seen this video of the beautiful Mommy Cheska and lovely Kendra Kramer having a #MerrySMChristmas in SM North Edsa?




In this season, surely, us, parents, will remember to give something to our children, nieces, nephews, and inaanaks to make them happy. But let us not forget those lovely little kids who will celebrate Christmas inside orphanages and charitable institutions. SM Cares, A Division of SM Foundation, has a special program for them called "Give a Bear of Joy Today!". For just P200.00, we get two #SMBearsofJoy-- one to keep and give away to a kid in the family and one for an orphan in the Philippines. How cool and kind is that!

http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993


Also, various SM Malls will be having different events for the whole Christmas season. Find out how you too can have a #MerrySMChristmas by visiting this site.

Be blessed and have a #MerrySMChristmas,

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment