Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Monde Mamon Summer Experience

Because I’ve recently quit my day job, my husband and I had to do some budget-tightening strategies since he will be the major source of the family from now on. So for this summer, we will have no outing whatsoever, but I still have plans for us to enjoy the season.


My first plan was actually accomplished already. Last month, we bought Sofie her very first baby pool. It was an Intex 34” x 10” round baby pool and we got it at a good price of P329.75 from Toy Kingdom in SM MOA.





She was scared of it at first, but thanks to her dad’s patience in convincing her to try it, she loved it in a matter of minutes.






Another plan I have in mind is to try out Monde’s Make It Yourself Mamon-Decorating activity with my family. For four years, I have been very busy with my day job that I forgot about the frustrated artist in me and I figured out decorating mamon, which is a little unique than the usual cupcake decorating stuff I see almost everywhere, would be an exciting refresher for me and my husband and a good introduction to art (and food!) for my one year old Sofie.


Here are the contents of the kit:





Here’s their cutesy TVC:


[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrXQ6OFiG0c&w=560&h=315]


I can’t wait to get my hands on it! I know that this will surely make my summer with the family a worthwhile and unforgettable bonding experience!


xoxo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment